Cactus5

Did you just release EIS 11?

I was using the lastest version of EIS 10.  I had beta updates disabled and yet I was prompted to reboot just a few minutes ago and when logging back in I had version 11.0.0.5911.  The update setting is still set to 'Stable'.  What happened?   Is EIS 11 released or was there a glitch?

Thanks

Nevermind, just posted to relase blog.  May as well delete this post/thread.

Where can I find what version of Emsisoft I currently have?  Usually, I find it by right clicking on Properties under the Help tab, but I can't find a Help tab.  I am showing my last update was 3 hours ago and it is only at 37% updated.  It seems to be running for a long time.  Any info, please.

Where can I find what version of Emsisoft I currently have?  Usually, I find it by right clicking on Properties under the Help tab, but I can't find a Help tab.  I am showing my last update was 3 hours ago and it is only at 37% updated.  It seems to be running for a long time.  Any info, please.

On the main screen, bottom right, click about :)

If its so long on 37 percent restart your PC and try to let it download again, if thats not working clean install it with installer file.

• Upvote 1

Nevermind, just posted to relase blog.  May as well delete this post/thread.

That's OK. ;)

When you open Emsisoft Internet Security you can click on 'About' in the gray box in the lower-right corner to see the version number.

If you want the version number to be displayed on the Overview screen when you open Emsisoft Internet Security, you can do the following:

1. Open Emsisoft Internet Security.

2. In the gray box that says 'License', hold your mouse over where it says "Renew for free!".

3. A little 'X' will appear to the right of where it says "Renew for free!".

4. Click on the little 'X', and the version number will be shown instead.

• Upvote 1

Do you still have version 10? You may have to turn off the firewall for the update to be downloaded if you are having the issue where you keep seeing the "internal processing error".