BIGG TEE

Blocking Chrome

I have reported to fabian on wilders security in a private chat from the first beta in E.A.M 11 that it has caused chrome on my system to crash I have updated to the latest beta no change in E.A.M behavior still blocks chrome on my win 10 64 bit laptop,uninstall beta 11 went back to E.A.M 10 chrome works,updated back to E.A.M 11 chrome fails to start so i know for sure E.A.M beta 11 is the problem,the reason i stick to E.A.M beta 11 is because E.A.M 10 stable fileguard only whitelist 1 thing,it does not work as should & do you know what hurts most the fact that i support this company fully I buy all of my keys directly from you & they're always for three yrs. How long do I have to endure this sufferation?

Hi, I am having the exact same problem as the guy who started the topic. Directly after the EIS 11 update chrome browser does not function anymore. I can start it up but I then  get the message "something went wrong while displaying this webpage. Closing the apps and tabs that you don't need may help in making more memory available".

What it comes down to that nothing can be done with chrome anymore, not go to a webpage, access the settings or manage the extensions everything seems blocked. I am using Windows 7 64 bit so it's also an issue on my operating system.

Tried to disable EIS to see if it would allow chrome then but I get the same error message within Chrome. It must be directly related to EIS because seconds before the update everything was functioning just fine. Do you have any idea as to what might be the solution for this problem? Something within EIS has to interfere with Chrome and it would be greatly appreciated if you could find a solution for this.

Fabian is aware of the issue with Google Chrome, and is working on a solution. Technically he already has one, and it was published to Beta Updates earlier today, however there were some issues with it and may need some more work. Feel free to try it if you want, however there is a possibility that explorer.exe may crash and all of the programs you have running will suddenly start reopening.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the issue resolved. If you need anything else, then please let us know. ;)

• Upvote 1