Guest Tempus

In need of Information...please

Guest Tempus

Last night Emsisoft Internet Security updated itself to version 11. Where can I see, if it is the 64 bit version Emsisoft installed, over the top of the old version? Bye the way, I really like what you, Emsisoft, has done in this version .  =))

Regards Tempus

Hi Tempus smile.png

Emsisoft is supposed to upgrade to the right version for your Windows, so 64-bit if you're running Windows 64-bit, and 32-bit if you're running Windows 32-bit.

If you open the Task Manager, and go in the Processes tab (for Windows XP, Vista and 7) or Details tab (for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10), look for the Emsisoft processes (if you're not sure, look in the Description column of the process, it will have a reference to Emsisoft). If the processes have *32 appended to their name, it means that they're 32-bit. If they don't, it means that they are 64-bit.

Example of 32-bit processes running on my system.

Z1W6QmI.png

Well, it looks like you have a lot of threads to deal with, so I thought that I could be of use in the less technical ones to remove some workload off your back a bit tongue.png