plznodox

Runtime error at 31:1635

Hello,

you are a German or Austrian user?

Did you use the last stable Emsisoft Internet Security setup 11.0.0.5911 for the install process?

Comodo Firewall is active and running on your system?

Please run the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST):

Download FRST (32 or 64 Bit) from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool will produce the following logs:
FRST.txt
Addition.txt

Please attach this 2 files FRST.txt and Addition.txt to the topic.

Greetings!

I also have the Problem with the very same error. Even a new Installation of windows haven't fixed the problem. Downloaded the File "EmsisoftInternetSecurity.exe" from the Homepage. File Version: 11.0.0.6054m URL: http://www.emsisoft.de/de/software/internetsecurity/download/ 

I am a german user with win7 64bit. Operating system is: Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1 (incl. hotfix KB2958399)

I have no other security software installed so far (as i wrote, it is a complete new installation of Windows). Never had any issues with the Program before. I also already was able to install it on the very same computear. No hardware changes have been made. It was just a simple reinstallation of windows, nothing else.

Deinstallated Emsisoft via Control Panel for the moment.

I have attached the two files FRST and Addition as the previous user has been asked for. 

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

skills2fly

Edit:

Installed security update KB3033929

Problem solved so far. Thanks and sorry for my blindness (haven't seen this post in the first time). I thought windows was already fully up to date.

(deleted attachments)

Dear skills2fly,

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm glad you managed to solve the problem, if you should need assistance again please just send me a private message and I'm glad to give support in German if you might prefer.

Please let us know if we can assist any further.