herisson

Auto updated with auto update switched off

I had to back out my whole system from v11 which crashes my pc and I turned auto update off.

Now I find its's auto updated to v11 overnight and asking for a restart.  How can I stop auto update to v11???

I am not allowed to upload a document (.doc) containing these images, why not?

This product used to be seamless, now it's becoming very frustrating.

And when I say these images I meant the ones I had to paste into the post, but I see that they've been removed.

What type of file can I attach, if any, and can you please make this clear on the Attach Files panel?

Edit: It seems others are attaching zip files so here are the screen shots. My previous question still applies......

eisv11.zip

Yes, screenshots are fom v10. I had to revert to v10 because v11 caused me so many problems including non responsive pc on several occasions within first couple of hours and having to resort to the power off button. No BSD.

V10 has now auto updated again to v11 despite auto update being turned off. At my next restart I'm going to have to restore my OS again so I can carry on working. Problems with v11 are bad enough but to have it perpetually forced on me is not good.

I'll do all I can because I believe in the product but it seems from the forum that we're doing the testing, and I've got my own work to do.

Hello,

Please run the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST):

Download FRST (32 or 64 Bit) from: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool will produce the following logs:
FRST.txt
Addition.txt

Please attach this 2 files FRST.txt and Addition.txt to the topic.

Hello,

the logs looks ok so far. The update issue was reported to our developers and can be reproduced in some rare cases.

We will release a new beta version soon as possible that hopefully solves your issues with version 11.