Problems after a recent upgeade to Windows 10

Hi, I was recently offered a free upgrade to 10, but after having tried it decided it was not for me and then used the link supplied to revert back to Windows7, after the uninstall was done and the windows 7 restored I have never been able to run adobe reader and receive a message telling me that "acroread.msi" is missing, while trying to rectify the issues I have followed the links that have directed me to your site. I have followed all the advise and found the attached suspicious file on my computor

Addition.txt

scan_151204-150006.txt

FRST.txt

Your logs indicate that you are bypassing the Adobe activation servers:

127.0.0.1	activate.adobe.com

127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com

127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com

127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com

127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com

127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com

This leads me to believe that the Adobe software installed on this system is not properly licensed and activated. You will need to either properly license the software or uninstalled it before receiving any further assistance.

Thread Closed

Reason: Illegally downloaded and/or activated software.

PM either Kevin, Elise, or Arthur to have this thread reopened.

Software Piracy is a crime.

We do have a strict non-piracy policy. Pirated software is often manipulated to either include malware or make malware infection easier. Our employees and volunteers are therefore instructed to deny help if they suspect software piracy. In addition posting links or references to pirated software or software piracy related web sites will result in an instant ban without further warning.

All posters requesting Malware Removal assistance are required to follow all procedures in the thread titled START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread.