bluescreen

Help please. What does this mean?

I have been scanning family pictures for several days now using a Kodak all-on-one, with no problems whatsoever.  All of a sudden I am getting a "Behavior Alert" from Emsisoft Internet Security telling me that the program is attempting to access disk sectors directly and that I should quarantine it.   It is also saying the certificate is invalid and may be faked. 

Why now?  What is happening?   I had the same thing happen with a chat program recently...was using it for months and all of a sudden the Emsisoft alerts started happening. 

Please help, if you can. 

Windows 7

64-bit Gateway computer

Hi @bluescreen, the reasons you receive that alert because the application have "behave like malware" and haven't analyze yet from Bitdefender and Emsisoft, but if you believe this is a false positive alert please allow it  . But if you not sure, please upload that file to virustotal.com and see what others have to say. If it come out clean, then allow it always by clicking " Always allow" if the next alert of this application appear. 

Thanks for the response.   I did upload it to VirusTotal, and everything was clean.   I am just bewildered as to why the alerts have suddenly started now, after no alerts at all even though I have been using the program in the very same way for a while.   What is happening to start them now, as opposed to when I started using the program? 

I appreciate your input.  Thanks. 

It's possible that something caused the disk access method that your Kodak program was using to change, or it's possible that its status in our Anti-Malware Network changed.