Can someone recommend a user friendly adware scanner,I tried adwcleaner but I have no idea what 

I'm doing.

Are you suppose to scan each category separately ? Do I delete all in quarantine.

Thanks

No, you scan once and then check all the tabs.

Uncheck those elements you are sure are not malicious.

Restart is needed in order to complete cleaning successfully.

There is a quarantine so you can restore removed files later in case you experience system malfunctioning or similar problems.

No, you scan once and then check all the tabs.

Uncheck those elements you are sure are not malicious.

Restart is needed in order to complete cleaning successfully.

There is a quarantine so you can restore removed files later in case you experience system malfunctioning or similar problems.

Thanks,I'll rescan and keep everything in quarantine.

If you think your PC is infected and need a check up, head to the Help, My PC Is Infected! section. 

I  had a redirect to a phishing site.

I have EIS installed and scans are coming up clean.

Thanks

You can get a redirect to a phishing site without having an infected computer, for example when you visit a site that redirects you. While this is still malicious, it does not automatically mean your computer is at risk.

You can get a redirect to a phishing site without having an infected computer, for example when you visit a site that redirects you. While this is still malicious, it does not automatically mean your computer is at risk.

Thank you Elise

AdwCleaner is a portable adware cleaner that is designed to search for and remove many potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), adware, toolbars, browser hijackers, browser extensions, add-ons/plug-ins, browser helper objects (BHOs) and other junkware as well as related services, registry entries (values, keys), files, folders and potentially unwanted extensions.

When first run AdwCleaner includes options under the tabs to show what was found and to allow disabling detections you want to keep since not all detections are necessarily bad. AdwCleaner will clean Chrome and Firefox extensions and Add-ons. If you find a false positive, you can uncheck elements in both Chrome and Firefox sections. In some cases AdwCleaner may detect items related to legitimate programs...just ignore such detections. The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If in doubt about a particular detection, a Google search should be performed to gather additional information before removal or ask a malware removal expert for assistance. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on and uncheck any items you want to keep.

AdwCleaner is a portable adware cleaner that is designed to search for and remove many potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), adware, toolbars, browser hijackers, browser extensions, add-ons/plug-ins, browser helper objects (BHOs) and other junkware as well as related services, registry entries (values, keys), files, folders and potentially unwanted extensions.

When first run AdwCleaner includes options under the tabs to show what was found and to allow disabling detections you want to keep since not all detections are necessarily bad. AdwCleaner will clean Chrome and Firefox extensions and Add-ons. If you find a false positive, you can uncheck elements in both Chrome and Firefox sections. In some cases AdwCleaner may detect items related to legitimate programs...just ignore such detections. The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If in doubt about a particular detection, a Google search should be performed to gather additional information before removal or ask a malware removal expert for assistance. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on and uncheck any items you want to keep.

Thanks,very helpfull