The Banned

An Excuse and a compatibility cuestion whith Zemana Antimalware Premium

Hello again first i apologize for one exabrupt the past year when i stop using emsi. I really think i going paranoid and stalker. I dont understand in the past how to live in Peace whith my pc and always search problems  reinstalling one and another time or using unknow software. I sorry for that exabrupt i really like to recibe mensajes from your team again because is more quickly the Support and more personal. But for now i wait.

Second one I think i will post this in Emsisoft feedback but congrat for your interface change is very cool. The program seems very modern. I think is a good idea integrate mail Support in the interface but i think is much better integrate fórum Support too whitouth the need to open the browser to go to fórum or see the FAQS. Independently you do a great job.

Now the cuestión  in the topic I catch a Zemana Antimalware Premium lifetime licence but i  dont know if is compatible whith emsi because haves a real time protection similar to MBAM Premium . In emana they say are compatible I dont see any kind off issue but i think maybe not are compatible.. If someone uses that combo please let me know.

Thanks again and wait your answers happy new year (late but happy)

Thanks for youtr valuable expetience and i wait two more replies. i see you are tester. how can run that both products . Whats are the diference between they reqlntime protection

• Upvote 1

ZAM scans only on-execution.

Set EAM File Guard to its default "Balanced" setting (scans on-creation/modification and will first react when file is downloaded or created).

• Upvote 1

Thanks Cris and I know the emsi quality but as we say in mexico "A caballo regalado no se le mira el diente" A gift horse you dont see his theeth I have a Life time licence. Thanks again