The Banned

system crashes and a emsi crash

Hi first i want to congrat you because emsi cames better every day and whit adguard promo i feel more protected . I forgot about the combos i only have emsi and adguard. I have a new hard drive. I install windows clean and then emsi and all my software. I know you not are windows support team but i have 2 crashes whith no error mensaje only system stop to respond i have a new hard drive . I run dism restore health command and sfc i know i dont have malware because i check my sistem and filw whith several tools . This system crash dont happen whith norton only whith emsi and defender. In event log dont say what causes crash. I use a tool called who crashed and dont find nothibg. I do a crash test tonsee if windows stores minidumps and it does. By other side whwn i try to changue emsi languaje it says have a error and send you a log... As i say that dont happen whith norton. I want determine if emsi are ok and why my sya crash

There's a known crash related to changing languages when using the arrow keys, as well as another known crash which were both fixed in our latest beta version. If you'd like to try the new beta version, then here's what to do:

• Open Emsisoft Internet Security.
  • Click on Settings in the menu at the top.
  • Click on Updates in the menu at the top.
  • On the left, under Update Settings, click on the box to the right of Update feed and select Beta from the list.
  • Click on the Update now button on the right side.

Arthur you say the languaje changue sends a error and it does not affect emsi. And say too my crash issues will dispear on beta version? I think my problem was more dificult. Tell me if i am rigth try

It's possible the beta may help, although I can't guarantee that. If you want, you can try the beta and let us know if it does help. If it doesn't then we can look into it further.

I only have 2 sys crashes now i will check can you tell me how to know why my sistem crash i dont have minidumps of that crash and in event log dont say nothing

If your computer crashed, then it should automatically save a memory dump in the following location, however WhoCrashed should have found this automatically:

C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

You can also check the Windows Event Logs to see if you can find an entry for the crash.

Qrthur i know there not are windows support but who craahed dont found nothing about prevous crashes and in event log only says kernel power windows dont shutdown properly but dont see more info i dont know if emsi are the cause it dont happen whith norton or macafee but happwn whith emsi and defender

Hi Arthur Wilkinson thanks for your support i refrhesh windows and dont have problems aniymore but i take some measures. The first one are disable the fast boot feature, because it dont let emsi or another programs loads ok (Thats are for my especific model of pc hp pavilion 11x360 ) sedond one i always disable emsi cache to use more ram and run more smoth but this time i dont changue emsi seetings on configuration, third one i dont install another security product like zemana. It works for me and the version 11 are ok whitouth beta. I see the beta and are very quick i would like how safe is use the beta chanel ¿Really have too much critical errors?, ¿Why dont publish the posible bugs on beta versions changuelogs?

... i would like how safe is use the beta chanel ¿Really have too much critical errors?,

Normally there aren't any major issues with public betas that are available via the beta channel. There have been a few exceptions to this, however if things do go wrong after installing a beta you can always downgrade back to the latest stable version, or simply uninstall the beta and reinstall the latest stable version.

¿Why dont publish the posible bugs on beta versions changuelogs?

We usually don't know about bugs in beta versions until they are released publicly. We do a lot of internal testing before releasing beta versions publicly, and we even have a team of volunteer testers who assist us with testing the betas.

It means betas are tested before relese to normal users is like you test it before and try to guarantee  we dont present major issues whith that. Its good to know you take care of that if i see a new sys crash i report to you and send dumps . I dont send it before because i dont have it . As i say the only dump i have are who crashed test but i report this for now all are ok

The company that makes WhoCrashed has some instructions at this link for enabling the option to save memory dumps for system crashes. Please note that memory dumps will only be saved if there is enough space in your pagefile to save them, otherwise there will be nowhere to save them.

Please note that full memory dumps are preferred.

That sounds like it should be more than enough for a memory dump. Let us know if you experience another crash.

Craaaaaaaaaaaash! here are the minidmp but i dont know what are the cause I invistigate and someone says are intel drivers but i have all drivers updated include the intel drivers are downloaded from intel page and not from hp here are the minidump because the another one weigth 4GB  memory dmp The 7zip file are the same and dont have password

012816-25765-01.dmp

012816-25765-01.7z

Would it be possible for you to ZIP the 4GB memory dump and use a service such as WeTransfer (they offer up to 2GB for free) to send it to us? You can just enter our support e-mail address when uploading the file.

One of our developers looked at your minidump, and said it appears to be related to your video driver. Have you updated it recently?