"A major system problem is preventing...." after a few hours.

I have been installing Emsisoft Anti-Malware on client computers for several years with no issue. 

Recently on 3 separate un netorked PCs after an install I get an error message on first reboot that says

"A major system problem is preventing Emsisoft Anti-Malware from protecting your computer..."

I had a similar issue last year and was told by the Emsisoft Gurus to run a command at an elevated admin command prompt.

that command was   sc delete epp64

That fix is no longer working.  Any ideas?

files attached

Oh, systems are 2 win 10 laptops and 1 win 7 desktop

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

scan_160130-161010.txt

An old version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware was installed. Try uninstalling it, restarting the computer twice, and then run the following two commands in an elevated (running as administrator) Command Prompt:

• sc delete a2acc
  • sc delete cleanhlp
After that, you can download and install the latest version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware from this link.

Copy the below code to Notepad; Save As fixlist.txt to your Desktop.

2015-07-31 00:29 - 2015-07-31 00:29 - 0000000 ____H () C:\ProgramData\DP45977C.lfl
C:\Users\John Selby\AppData\Local\Temp\0271741454187870mcinst.exe
C:\Users\John Selby\AppData\Local\Temp\McCSPInstall.dll
C:\Users\John Selby\AppData\Local\Temp\mccspuninstall.exe
Close Notepad.

NOTE: It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.

If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.

The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Attach it to your reply.

Note: If the tool warns you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.