Sign in to follow this  
Gideon Sword

I found bug in EIS

In the firewall when add new rule and then disable Firewall the checkbox and enable then freeze and protection all is the background when restart show Emsisoft Protection module load and after 3-5 min waiting show error please restart system or contact with support I make restart but not load full EIS protection and wait 10 min and nothing and then I uninstall but all files from Emsisoft Internet Security folder not removed all is here and uninstall is deleted and I delete full folder and again install EIS but now all is ok. I'm now in doubt whether to setup a new rule or wait for a fix.

Lets try getting some debug logs from Emsisoft Internet Security:

• Open Emsisoft Internet Security from the icon on your desktop.
  • In the 4 little gray boxes at the bottom, move your mouse into the one that says Support, and click anywhere in that gray box.
  • At the bottom, turn on the option that says Enable advanced debug logging.
  • Either click on Overview in the menu at the top, or close the Emsisoft Internet Security window.
  • Reproduce the issue you are having.
  • Once you have reproduced the issue, open Emsisoft Internet Security again, and click on the gray box for Support again.
  • Click on the button that says Send an email.
  • Select the logs in the left that show today's dates.
  • Fill in the e-mail contact form, and be sure to mention who was helping you, and if possible please leave a link to the topic on the forums that the logs are related to in your message.
  • If you have any screenshots or another file that you need to send with the logs, then you can click the Attach file button at the bottom (only one file can be attached at a time).
  • Click on Send now at the bottom once you are ready to send the logs.
Important: Please be sure to turn debug logging back off after sending us the logs. There are some negative effects to having debug logging turned on, such as reduced performance and wasting hard drive space, and it is not recommended to leave debug logging turned on for a long period of time unless it is necessary to collect debug logs.

Sorry but I write how I fix problem but I not have debug log delete all files and installed again now is ok but then I not GUI start just freeze icon in task bar more 3 clicks and nothing and then I uninstalled complete EIS and install new fresh instalation.

You're no longer able to reproduce this?

Yes... I will try again if need, I will add same rule in firewall and if again have problem then GUI from EIS not start just icon is some bronze color if have some method for this after get this problem I like share this problem.