Sign in to follow this  
ratman

Two weird BSODs possibly related to EIS

Last night I was playing a 2D game (not a resource intensive one) when my pc crashed.

While BSOD showed a message mentioning igdkmd64.sys (I was playing with the integrated gpu) according to BlueScreenView "fwwfp764.sys" is the likely culprit.

On 21 Jan i had a crash while web browsing with Firefox according to BSV it was caused by "pacer.sys" (dunno if its an EIS component)

Can you help me

Thanks

012116-4586-01.dmp

020916-4477-01.dmp

Neither memory dump shows any sign of fwwfp764.sys being the cause for the BSoD's. Also, both memory dumps are from different BSoD's that are not related.

Would it be possible to get a kernel memory dump? That should be the default memory dump setting, and it should be saved as C:\Windows\Memory.DMP (you'll probably need to ZIP it to reduce the size).

I'm sorry I only have small memory dumps (256 kb)

I'll change my startup & recovery setting to full kernel dump just in case it crashes again

OK. If it does crash again and you can get us a kernel memory dump, then our developers should be able to find out more information. ;)

OK. If it does crash again and you can get us a kernel memory dump, then our developers should be able to find out more information. ;)

Crashed a few minutes ago while I was playing Fallen London (a browser adventure) on Firefox 44.0.2022216-5413-01.dmp

I could not upload the kernel memory dump as it's over 120 MB when compressed.

I hope the minidump is enough