brihy1

updated,now wont load

Was there a program update?I opened google play and an update was available so i did and now when i try to opne ems it says Unfortunately,Emsisoft Mobile Security has stopped.Was running fine until i updated.Asking because i see nothing listed in the changelog section about a update?

Hello and thank you for informing us here in our support forum.

Please excuse the circumstances, some devices encountered troubles during the last update.

@brihy1:

Please choose "Security" in the settings of your mobile phone, disable Emsisoft Mobile Security as device administrator and uninstall the app as you would do with any other.

Then please make sure you have a good/stable internet connection and download and install a fresh copy of Emsisoft Mobile Security from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emsisoft.security

You will need your license key for Emsisoft Mobile Security as the app will ask you to paste it once you re-installed. Other security solutions need to be uninstalled before you install Emsisoft Mobile Security. Also if there is kind of an "optimizer" app (pre-)installed on your phone please make sure Emsisoft Mobile Security is added as exclusion in this app.

@Muadddibb and others that might recognizes such a problem with activating anti-theft, we've managed to reproduce the issue and investigate a solution currently.

Please excuse the circumstances, please just let me know if I can assist any further.

uninstalled-reinstalled and working exept when i try to use my emsisoft account to activate anttheft it says invalid username or password,im 100% sure they are correct?

Dear brihy1,

Please excuse the circumstances, everything is well with your login data. Right now devices have troubles re-connecting to Anti-Theft. Reinstalling was the correct thing to fix the problem.

Our technicians already working on a solutions, I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I've further information. All other functionality of Emsisoft Mobile Security should just work well.

In the meantime if I can assist any further please do not hesitate to contact me again.

I, too, am unable to activate the anti-theft feature on Emsisoft Mobile Security. I uninstalled Emsisoft from my Droid Maxx, turned my cell off and then on, installed Emsisoft once again.  

However the anti-theft feature just won't recognize my Emsisoft account. I tried to use Google+ and a message popped up saying "a malformed response" was received and says to make sure I am using the latest version. My apps all update automatically. So, I cannot use Google+ or my Emsisoft Account, nor can I create a new account. I am caught in a loop...

All the other features are working fine and Emsisoft is protecting my phone, so that's all good.

Shall be watching for the solution to activating the Anti-theft feature to come available.

Hello Sondra and thank you for reporting the problem here.

Also thank you for confirming that the problem on your side is only to establish a new connection to enable the anti-theft feature as well.

At the time writing sadly I still have no positive reply from our technicians but I'll make sure to keep you posted and inform you once the problem is resolved as soon as possible.

Hello everybody,

I'm glad to let you know that our technicians managed to solve the issues related to anti-theft and it should work well on all devices again.

The new version will be available over the Google Play Store soon, please make sure to send me a private message here in the forum and I'm happy to send you the new version right now.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!