The update interruption of EAM

Carelia

Hi,

there is something wrong with the updating process in my EAM (Versio: 11.5.0.6191). Operating system is Windows 10 (64bit). The everyday updating process will always die between 2% and 12 %. The ”freezing” time after that takes about ten seconds or something like that. Also the the progress meter line don't move forward. And then in the right down corner of the display appears the "upgrading process succeeded" notification.

The attachments of this message clearly prove that there is just 0 minute from the latest update (so the process has just ended) and nevertheless the the process has stuck in the point of 9% and 10%!!

Can we safely call this just a ”cosmetic issue with the progress meter not moving properly”. If so, it's certainly easy to fix it immediatly because it's a bit amateurish phenomenon of this otherwise very high-class product.

I am, on the contrary, scaring that the program may be infected very seriously and deeply. That there is someone or someones that somehow can capitalise or benefit this kind of complication.

I have 92 days left of my license and I really hope this issue will be resolved during this period. This program is number one I so far have used!!

post-39784-0-80095900-1458076085_thumb.jpg

post-39784-0-05070300-1458076093_thumb.jpg

There is a known issue where the progress for updates does not update properly, and can suddenly jump to 100%. You can check your update logs to see if files are being updated. Just double-click on an entry in the log to get more information.

The log seems to be nearly all right. In my case the progress meter newer jumped to the 100%, but has just disappeared after 2% - 12% of process. So we stay to wait the next update of the EAM without this cosmetic issue.

Best regards