Mr.Pr

why Emsisoft won't Remove( auto ) this file ?

Hi.

in Anti malware network a file with this MD5 : 448D8602678DEB1D6A276B207AAAE0F5

is not safe and is infected

but emsisoft won't auto removed that and i should run the malware for remove...

is it normal?

yes when we run this file emsisoft quarantined the file ! but why not auto quarantine? i mean when for example we extract that file from a winrar archive , emsisoft dont auto quarantine that and we should run that for quarantine !

can you specify your problem ..

EIS is detecting it as soon as i am trying to drag to my desktop .. and also while trying to execute..

f3NIduF.png

• Upvote 1

yes when we run this file emsisoft quarantined the file ! but why not auto quarantine? i mean when for example we extract that file from a winrar archive , emsisoft dont auto quarantine that and we should run that for quarantine !

Because the File Guard is not looking up to AMN, and probably signature for that file is not added to database yet.

Anyway, another user send me the same malware file yesterday and I've created signature for it, therefore it would be blocked by File Guard as well now. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the answers.

So Dear Arief , have emsisoft a plan about this? i cant tell you what exactly my idea ( i'm using google translate )

But i want tell emsisoft it is better when we extract a file ( for example a malware ) emsisoft auto check that in Anti Malware Netrowk , and if that file is infected well...

what do you think?