There are severel dllhost.exe COM Surrogate applications running in my pc at the same time when original file in System32 is running. These other files are located here:

C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-com-surrogate_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_a018e05d0d33081d

C:\Windows\SysWOW64

C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-com-surrogate_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_43fa44d954d596e7

In those files are also applications called TrustedInstaller, which have changed my security permisiions all over the pc and its imposiible to move them to quarantine or deleted them. When I start to shutting them down in task manager, pc soon will restart. 

They are also some other suspiscious programs called conhost.exe, svchost.exe.
I tried remove all these files with my Eset Nod 32. Then I download and uses free version of malwarebytes anti-malware and also hitmanPro. Each of them destroy or tried to destroy some of these files, but then every next control start showing only that everything is safe. Please help me and tell me, if those are some viruses! Thank you!

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Scan_160325-115344.txt

This is not the log I need:

Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Version 11.0
Scan log

Date	Scan Method	Objects Scanned	Objects Detected	Duration	Type	
25. 3. 2016 11:48:01	Malware	71599	0	0:04:39	Manual scan	
25. 3. 2016 11:21:42	Malware	71572	0	0:05:38	Manual scan	
The proper scan log can be found in C:\EEK\reports

Download AdwCleaner and save it on your desktop.

• Close all open programs and Internet browsers (you may want to print our or write down these instructions first).
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
  • Confirm each time with OK.
  • You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open in Notepad after the restart (this is the log of what was removed), which you can save on your desktop.
  • Attach that log file to your reply by clicking the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply.

NOTE: If you lose that log file for any reason, you can find it at C:\AdwCleaner on your computer.

Download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Attach the JRT log file to a reply by clicking the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply.