Gui gone when used rehips

SHvFl

So i installed a new programmed called rehips and Emsisoft AM gui is gone until i remove rehips. I allowed all executables from EM folder(a2cmd,a2guard,a2service,a2start,a2wizard,CommService).

Anything else i missed that i have to allow?

Program that has compatibility issue can be obtained from here. http://beta.re-hips.com/download/ReHIPSSetup.exe

Thanks in advance. 

It's probably a hooking related issue. Does ReHIPS have an exclusions function? If so, then adding Emsisoft Anti-Malware's executables to it and then restarting the computer might solve the issue. Many security programs also allow you to exclude an entire folder, and they will not only not monitor any programs running out of that folder but also not open hooks to their processes while they are running.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware can usually be found in one of the following folders:

• C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware
If folder exclusions aren't possible, then at the very least the following three programs should be excluded (these can all be found in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware folder):
  • a2guard
  • a2service
  • a2start

It's probably a hooking related issue. Does ReHIPS have an exclusions function? If so, then adding Emsisoft Anti-Malware's executables to it and then restarting the computer might solve the issue. Many security programs also allow you to exclude an entire folder, and they will not only not monitor any programs running out of that folder but also not open hooks to their processes while they are running.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware can usually be found in one of the following folders:

• C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware
If folder exclusions aren't possible, then at the very least the following three programs should be excluded (these can all be found in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware folder):
  • a2guard
  • a2service
  • a2start

The devs of the other program found the issue and will be fixed in their next release so the 2 programs can be compatible. You can close this topic. Thanks for you guys help.