w.heston

Emsisoft Anti-Malware key recovery

Hi, I'm a PC Technician. I just performed a System Refresh on a customer's Windows 8.1 machine. Unfortunately, I neglected to write down the Emsisoft key prior to this, and Emsisoft was uninstalled during the System Refresh.

Our shop sold the customer their initial Emsisoft key in August 2014, which is in our records. Would that information be enough for Emsisoft Support to locate their current key?

Please let me know if there's any other info you need, or if recovery is even possible. Thank you!

Bill Heston

Are you a reseller through the reseller signup form on our website, or through someone at Multi-Visions? If you signed on with our website and you have previously been in contact with Davlat Aminov (our Sales Manager), then I recommend sending him an e-mail, and he should be able to tell you how to proceed with license recovery. If not, then send me a Private Message with a license key (doesn't matter if it is valid or not) so that I can look it up in our system and see what the license information looks like.