cma6j

Renewing subscription

Anti-Malware says I have 20 days remaining in my subscription but I cannot update signature file.

Even after I paid $72.67 to Emsisoft/Cleverbridge, I still don't get a subscription renewal and no response from either Emsisoft or Cleverbridge.

Cleverbridge says that it is up to Emsisoft to give me a valid License Key.

So I would appreciate it if I could get a valid License Key for the payment I made.

Hi Christian:

Thank you for the response. I followed your instructions but did not work. I got this error message:

""Requesting license list failed. Please check your internet connection."

So you need to renew the license on your end or else give me a valid license key.

I appreciate your assistance.

Note that private messaging does not work.

Jon

Hello,

the license is fine and valid. A new key is not needed.

Please uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware, allow it to restart your computer, and then follow the instructions below:

1. Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard (the one with the Windows logo on it, usually between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and tap the 'R' key to open the Run dialog.
2. Type "%TEMP%" into the field, and click the 'OK' button.
3. A window should open showing you your TEMP files.
4. Look for a folder named 'a2temp', and if you find it then delete it.
5. Restart your computer.

After that you can download and reinstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware from the following link:
http://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe

Use the license key from the Personal Message to activate our software during the install process.

Now Emsisoft Anti-Malware starts without problems and the license activation is working as expected?

Hello,

the license is fine and valid. A new key is not needed.

Please uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware, allow it to restart your computer, and then follow the instructions below:

1. Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard (the one with the Windows logo on it, usually between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and tap the 'R' key to open the Run dialog.

2. Type "%TEMP%" into the field, and click the 'OK' button.

3. A window should open showing you your TEMP files.

4. Look for a folder named 'a2temp', and if you find it then delete it.

5. Restart your computer.

After that you can download and reinstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware from the following link:

http://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftAntiMalwareSetup.exe

Use the license key from the Personal Message to activate our software during the install process.

Now Emsisoft Anti-Malware starts without problems and the license activation is working as expected?

I unistalled program but could not find the temp folder you mentioned.

Hello,

the key was already extended during the renewal order.

But, as I have already told you and Thomas Ott, this key does not work for me. I need a valid key that works.

Thank you.

Hello,

again, this key is fine and should work without problems.

If the a2temp folder not exists then go and run the reinstall with a new setupfile.

Is the license activation not working after the reinstall would it be possible to get access to your system via remote desktop solutions like TeamViewer to further debug the problem?