Encrypted files *.crypt

Hello, I have a problem with decrypting my files, they all have .crypt extension. I tried some decrypters, but didn't have luck with them. All of them didn't find a key.
In every folder with decrypted files I have a de_crypt_readme.bmp saying that the files are encrypted with keys usind RSA4096. I attached you an encrypted file.

I'm trying to decrypt my files from weeks and still nothing. I'm hoping that you can help.

I tried to attach a detected file, but an error says that i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Todor,

I'm sorry to hear about this. To confirm what ransomware variant you are dealing with, can you let me know what the content of the ransom notes is and how the name of the encrypted files looks.

Hi,

Good news, looks like there is a decrypter for this variant, please see here for more information.

If you need any further help removing active infection components, please let me know.

Something strange happened. The decrypter didn't decrypt all files. But I don't have explanation why. For example: I have 10 photos in one folder, IMG_0001, IMG_0002... but only two of them are decrypted. They are from one source (my camera), in the same location and so...
These photos are not so important, but it's strange situation.

Maybe this is the reason?

Also, the decryptor will only be able to decrypt files that are smaller than the files you derived the key from. Therefore, try to use a large file pair.