Stripy

BSOD after latest update

One or two weeks ago there was an automatic upgrade of EIS, and after that the BSOD was started. A the beginning I didn't know the cause of the BSODs, but as soon as I try to do something with the EIS (disable protection for 10min) the computer is freezed and crashed. Now I have uninstaled the EIS, and theres no more BSODs. The dump files are in here ( https://app.box.com/s/z1iltxld9sqd2mbqga8djce2ryd97pn1 )

Don't know because at the moment I don't have emsi installed on my pc. But I presume that the latest emsi was installed. One or two weeks ago was automatic upgrade.

You shouldn't have Driver Verifier on. It will force your computer to show a BSoD under conditions it normally wouldn't.

One of our developers looked over the memory dumps, and said that there is no evidence of EIS drivers in them.

I think that I've found the problem. Actually from another IT forum they helped me to find it, and the problem was in the networx software for bandwith monitoring. But I will wait for few days more to be 100% sure.

Oh yeah, and I renew my licence for one more year of EIS :)

... the problem was in the networx software for bandwith monitoring.

OK, thanks for letting us know.