delayed feed 11.0 broken with sandboxie

Due to the gpu bug on the stable feed (which still has no fix) I am temporarily using the delayed feed.

Since using this feed, everytime I close a sandboxie app, I get the following prompt, clicking allow always, doesnt stop it from showing again, if I click details the box is blank.

post-43476-0-48677500-1466295767_thumb.png

replies are not satisfactory sorry.

reasons.

1 - the problem doesnt exist in 11.8.

2 - You are telling me to whitelist a program that is managing a internet browser and such by nature is not wise to whitelist such a program.

2 - You are telling me to whitelist a program that is managing a internet browser and such by nature is not wise to whitelist such a program.

In the current version 11.8 , the problem is not exist

For Version 11.0.0.5958

post-21-0-12624900-1466450111_thumb.gif

post-21-0-83487800-1466450120_thumb.gif

reasons.

On no 2, that is exactly what I am telling you.   Sandboxie is managing the browser so if you use it you trust it.   There is no need for EIS/EAM to monitor Sandboxie

That's because 11.8 is a much newer version of our software, and there have been a lot of changes since the build that is in the Delayed feed.

It is safe to exclude Sandboxie. It will not effect the protection offered by Sandboxie, and there is actually no reason to monitor Sandboxie since it is just going to be automatically allowed anyway.