Emisoft Anti-Malware flagging discord voice-chat connection as suspicious.

Hello,

I believe the detection to be a false positive, but whenever I launch the voice-chat application discord, my Emsisoft Anti-Malwre notifies me that it's blocked a connection to a suspicious host at cdn.discordapp.com.  Can this be fixed by an update or do I need to add an exclusion?

I'm not sure how that's possible, it's a popular voice chat app like mumble or skype.

--edit--

Actually it does let users post files for people to download, and I'm guessing cdn.discordapp.com might be where they host from.

I just tested it.  I hosted a text file within discord and tried to access the service to download it but it was blocked by emsisoft av.  Could this be the reason why it's blocked?

Actually it does let users post files for people to download, and I'm guessing cdn.discordapp.com might be where they host from.

I just tested it.  I hosted a text file within discord and tried to access the service to download it but it was blocked by emsisoft av.  Could this be the reason why it's blocked?

Yes, this is correct. If the malicious files get removed, then we have no problem delisting cdn.discordapp.com, however if they won't remove malicious files then we want to make sure that users are protected just in case someone abuses their service to host malicious content (which appears to already be happening to some extent).