Blixx

CLOSED No log for findings of scan?

Just ran a scan of a-squared free.

It found a number of items.

I decided to not take immediate action, and closed out the scan window.

Now I find that there are logs for Update and for Quarantine.

Normally with other virus scanners there is also a log showing the findings of the scan.

Disappointing that a-squared free lacks that.

Or is it there and I couldn't find it?

Hi Blixx, welcome to the forum

1st you may post (e-mail) that request to the developers as an item to be added to the Wish List

Just out of curiosity can you please name those securities that are keeping the history of findings?

I have many and if the actions were not taken and/or the detections ignored - the history lists are empty

My regards

Hi Blixx, welcome to the forum

1st you may post (e-mail) that request to the developers as an item to be added to the Wish List

Just out of curiosity can you please name those securities that are keeping the history of findings?

I have many and if the actions were not taken and/or the detections ignored - the history lists are empty

My regards

Lynx - "Just out of curiosity can you please name those securities that are keeping the history of findings?

I have many and if the actions were not taken and/or the detections ignored - the history lists are empty."

Avast.

Hi Blixx,thanks for the reply,

I think that the answers given above by me & especially & more importantly by Emsi should be sufficient enough

It may happen that will be implemented in the future

My regards

p.s. recently tested & what I have: AVG, BitDefender; Avira; ClamWin ; Comodo AV tested (in this respect at the early stages)...

Trend Micro ~ half a year ago; McAfee ...very long ago

Avast was wiped out from several systems after the recent disaster, but honestly, I as I remember there were no history in described circumstances (I could be wrong though)

In any case

... There is no automatic log feature for all previous scans right now.
Cheers!