Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Chan

HJfree window will not open in windows 7

Windows 7 64 retail, quad core AMD

I recently started having my mouse auto clicking and double clicking and going to incorrect sites. I have been around awhile and have seen this before. No mouse problem although I used two and they are both Logitech.

Anyways on a thorough roundabout of malware.keylog scanners and trojan finders one of the sources stated that this program is good for some problems. New to windows 7 so its a search for new programs on this platform.

O.K. cut to the chase, installed Emi Anti -Malware and the HijackFree window will not expand. It will open in the bottom bar but will not open big enough to read. It has a red light on (if that helps). I also saw under the USER that it is installed under ASPNET, that is not my username I downloaded and installed it in. I have never used/signed in under ASPNET or tools.

I deleted the full program, rebooted and installed the stand alone, still the same problem.

Malware targeting this program specifically?

like an idiot i installed utorrent and well you know the story, next day....click click....

I am pretty good at finding and deleting manually but this one has got me.

HELP

Robert

Hi Robert, welcome to the forum

1st, please provide more detailed information about your System Environment as in Forum Posting Rules #2)

so the developers can see what other security you are using /firewall & so on

ASPNET user basically should not be a concern. This account is created during by MS Framework .Net installation, for example

If you cannot open EAM ; HiJackFree; and/or cannot update security Software etc.

that could be due to incorrect setting up of the security or indeed a sign of the maleware present

Especially since you are describing redirections “going to incorrect sites...”, then I would suggest checking up your PC

Please follow the instruction below. If you cannot download/run necessary Tools , please just describe the situation and wait for the response from the malware fighter in that forum section

You may try using Emsisoft Emergency USB Stick Files. download page

The Software can be run from the Flash stick without installation in order to perform the scan

=======

Read the following instructions

START HERE, if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread <--click

Prepare and post (attach) the required log files into Malware Removal section of the forum

(create new thread there)

Wait for reply from ShadowPuterDude, Katana, or JeanInMontana

for assistance and further instructions.

=======

Translation Links for Forum Instructions

My regards

P.S. we can can move this request into "Malware Removal" section after your reply