slider916

Purchasing Options?

Hello,

I was interested in your Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Online Armor Premium Firewall Bundle - 3-Pack [1 Year] for $61.00 USD.

I was wondering if there was any options for an additional license because I have 4 computers, and also if there was a multi-year option?

Thanks,

Hi Slider916,

Sadly we do not have an option to purchase a 4-user pack or to have the 3-user bundle over 3 years.

My advice would be to purchase the 3-user bundle + a single user bundle. Then when it's time for renewal, we can offer you a nice discount for extending your licenses :)

Hi,

I also, wish to change my subscription status..

I've had a full license since 300907, and renewed recently so my license (for one machine) doesn't expire until 021012. This is installed on a win XP 32 bit system.

Now I have a change in my situation vis-a-vis my set-up. I've just built a fresh pc, with Windows 7 64 bit, installed (as opposed to my original machine, with Windows XP 32 bit), and wish to keep the old one running also, plus my partner wishes a laptop for her work.

Wondering if it's financially feasible/possible to upgrade my existing subscription to cover 3 machines? I looked but couldn't find a precedent to establish the cost involved. Could anyone advise me as to how much it would cost please? I could wait, of course, until I have the machines running in parallel, as it won't be for a while yet, but I'm loathe to remove protection from the original machine just yet in case I need to fall back on it to use on the internet, until all the software is installed successfully in the new machine.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Runnybabbit,

1st,definitely you don't need to "to remove protection from the original machine" by any means

Since you have time until other PCs are in place & running, please use Contact us including Customer Center and/or by e-mailing to the @ "Sales/Licensing:" and you will be advised

including the fact that you are going to have 3 machines compare to the initial request & the reply by Brendan

No rush :)

... or do what Brendan said... basically you will need to purchase another PC #4 :D , just joking,... but who knows

Cheers!

Hi Runnybabbit,

1st,definitely you don't need to "to remove protection from the original machine" by any means

Since you have time until other PCs are in place & running, please use Contact us including Customer Center and/or by e-mailing to the @ "Sales/Licensing:" and you will be advised

including the fact that you are going to have 3 machines compare to the initial request & the reply by Brendan

No rush :)

... or do what Brendan said... basically you will need to purchase another PC #4 :D , just joking,... but who knows

Cheers!

Thanks very much Lynx! I think your suggestion is a very good one. I was worried that I would negate the use of my software in some way if I appeared to be dishonest over the licensing issue, with only having a license to have it on one machine. I probably won't have the 2/3 machine set-up in place for some time. I was concerned that by needing to swap back and forth during the set up of the new machine, that I would break the rules doing so. In any case I'll only ever have one machine online at a time, from the same URL address, as I double-check that my installations on the new machine are correct.

Four machines!? I wish! Need a lottery win to go that far! :rolleyes: Thanks again.. B)

Thanks for replying,Runnybabbit

That is not a matter of having "... one machine online at a time...",

but I'm sure you will get all answers by contacting the referred links

& you'll have a best deal available when & if all 3 PCs in place & are ready to go

Cheers!

P.S.

...Four machines!? I wish! Need a lottery win to go that far! :rolleyes: Thanks again.. B)
NP, you are welcome. Well, if I'll hit that lottery win - PC #4 is yours... :lol::lol: