Having the same issues on updating (None for 4 days) last version I had was .6513 and that prompted a reboot and hasn't updated since automatically (Hourly) Or manually either

Is there any point in me doing the whole uninstall reinstall caper if its not going to solve the issues?

Win 10 64 bit is the OS I am running

Thanks

Lets try getting a diagnostic log. You can find the instructions and download at this link.

When it's done, it will open a log in Notepad (as explained in the instructions). Please save this log somewhere easy to find, such as on your Desktop or in your Documents folder, and then send it to me in a Private Message so that I can take a look at it.

Important: Don't post the log publicly. It contains a copy of your a2settings.ini file, which contains encrypted license information. If someone were to figure out how to break that encryption, then someone else could use your license key.

The log ends after the first traceroute (there's supposed to be three traceroutes in the log). The first one completes OK, but without the other two I can't be certain if your computer can connect to the CDN's we use for update downloads. Can you right-click on the Start button, select Command Prompt (Admin) from the list, then paste the following two commands into the Command Prompt (followed by pressing 'Enter' to run them), and either attach the logs that get saved on your desktop to a reply or attach them to a Private Message?

tracert cdn.emsisoft.com>>%UserProfile%\Desktop\Traceroute_cdn.emsisoft.com.txt&nslookup cdn.emsisoft.com>>%UserProfile%\Desktop\Traceroute_cdn.emsisoft.com.txt
tracert dl.emsisoft.com>>%UserProfile%\Desktop\Traceroute_dl.emsisoft.com.txt&nslookup dl.emsisoft.com>>%UserProfile%\Desktop\Traceroute_dl.emsisoft.com.txt