kit_willer91

slow boot after upgrade to windows 10 anniversary

Hi guys, yesterday I upgraded my pc to anniversary build,but I realized that I gave some issue during the boot.

If I reboot my pc, after windows logo  I get a logo windows, if I click in it to access in login windows (to type my pin to login) i get a windows with charging for about 10-15 sec before I can type my pin.

Sometimes i have to press ctrl+alt+canc to get login windows and type password because my pc freezes  in charging windows.

I tried to uninstall emsisoft ,doing a clean boot and i solved the problem.

when i reinstalled emsisoft I get the same problem.

any solutions?

thanks

sorry for my bad english

Lets get a log from FRST, and see if it shows the cause of the issue. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) from one of the following links, and save it to your Desktop (please note that some web browsers will automatically save all downloads in your Downloads folder, so in those cases please move the download to your desktop):

For 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows:

For 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows:Note: You need to run the version compatible with your computer. If you are not sure which version applies to your computer, then download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your computer, and that will be the right version.
  • Run the FRST download that works on your computer (for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 please right-click on the file and select Run as administrator).
  • When the tool opens click Yes for the disclaimer in order to continue using FRST.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • When the scan is done, it will save a log as a Text Document named FRST in the same place the tool was run from (if you had saved FRST on your desktop, then the FRST log will be saved there).
  • Please attach the FRST log file to a reply using the More Reply Options button to the lower-right of where you type in your reply to access the attachment controls.
  • The first time the FRST tool is run it saves another log (a Text Document named Addition - also located in the same place as the FRST tool was run from). Please also attach that log file along with the FRST log file to your reply.

Are you able to prevent HitmanPro.Alert from running on startup? I'm curious to see if that has any effect on the issue.

Are you able to prevent HitmanPro.Alert from running on startup? I'm curious to see if that has any effect on the issue.

I think I solved.

I deleted some process running on startup using taskmanager e msconfig.

After some rebooting,My boot and reboot time is now lower than before,about 1 minutes from bios screen to desktop.

If I got again the problem, I'll let you know.

thanks

Could you let me know what you removed? If there's a problem with EIS and another program, then we may want to look into it.

I  uninstalled emsisoft,hitman pro alert.

Then I reinstalled both emsisoft and hitman and I removed from start-up dropbox,itunes,java,steam and every services linked to them.

I solved in this way.

Have you tried launching each of those programs one-by-one to see if the computer starts to freeze? You might be able to nail down which one is the culprit.