Wagner

Firewall rules Blocking Tcp/UPD

Good day

I use torrent from time to time  But ever since i have installed EMSISOFT internet security  things are slowing down  when I use my torrent client

Can any one please look here and tell me should these be Blocked  or should I unblock them

thank you

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s342/sh/47161445-caa8-44ab-92c8-f5a8193ea65a/99ee0dce3a4932e326e10d21af070fa1

With the exception of µTorrent, what I am seeing blocked in the screenshot appears to be correct.

Note that the order the rules are in is important. The rules at the top override the rules below them, so anything near the bottom is essentially supplemental, and most rules below the rule for Application Rules won't be processed.

With the exception of µTorrent, what I am seeing blocked in the screenshot appears to be correct.

Note that the order the rules are in is important. The rules at the top override the rules below them, so anything near the bottom is essentially supplemental, and most rules below the rule for Application Rules won't be processed.

Ok thank you for your  reply

I will try again and see

But you are saying everything looks right how it suppose to be right ?

This is what the default rules look like in the list:

post-18745-0-08074900-1472243202.png

Granted it is possible to edit the default rules and change the ports covered by the rules without it being reflected in the list.

post-18745-0-08074900-1472243202_thumb.p
Download Image