Wagner

Do I need an ANTi-Virus also ?

Good Day

I was Just wondering  With the Emsisoft internet security  Do I still need to find and anti virus product ?

I can see i have a firewall and malware protection but i dont see any anti virus

And if i do  what Product do you recomend that will work side by side with Emsisoft Products

thank you

Hello Wagner and thank you for contacting our support.

It is just as ¥akuza112 kindly mentioned already, Emsisoft Anti-Malware offers protection against every kind of malicious software (malware). The program protect your computer from Viruses, Trojan Horses/Trojans, Worms, Key-/Screen-Logger, Dialer, Backdoors/Bots, Spyware, Adware, Rootkits, Rouges/Scareware and Ransomware.

Emsisoft Internet Security has all of the features and protection that Emsisoft Anti-Malware has, plus the addition of our strong but user friendly firewall (including things like application rules for incoming/outgoing network traffic, global firewall rules, firewall alerts, etc).

Thank you for your interest in our software solutions, should you have any further questions please just let us know.

And if i do  what Product do you recomend that will work side by side with Emsisoft Products

If you do decide to try other security products, we don't recommend more than 2 products with real-time protection be installed at the same time.

Also, please note that Kaspersky's products do not work alongside ours on Windows 10, and you will experience major performance and system freezing issues if you install both one of our products and one of Kaspersky's products on a Windows 10 computer.

Ok Guys

Thank you for the info    It is Just that every time I look at Emsisoft internet security  I see the firewall i see anti malware and When I purchased it i did read it said anti virus all in one

BUT I dont see the anti virus in the  Face interferance  hhh

many thanks  so now i feel much better

and now i dont want any other product  I like this one

this is why I purshased it

Many thanks  for a Great Product smile.png