PC reset

CLOSED Not working File Guard

First I uninstalled my Emsisoft AM V11. After restart I used Emsiclean.

After installing Emsisoft AM v12 I get, while installing, three errors. When installing was completed I saw there is no File guard enabled. After restarting the pc made no differance.

See attached pictures error 1, 2 and 3.

After a update I get a notification. But it is not on the rightcornewere normally the notifications will pop-up. But it is centrealised on the ride side. See last picture. 

Maybe this isues are known or you are working on the fixes. If needed I can give you more info.

I'm using Windows 10 64 bits using build 1607 

post-35110-0-34998000-1473842565_thumb.png
Download Image

post-35110-0-10979400-1473842566_thumb.png
Download Image

post-35110-0-94742000-1473842566_thumb.png
Download Image

post-35110-0-79113800-1473842568_thumb.png
Download Image

Hi,

After installing Emsisoft AM v12 I get, while installing, three errors. 

One of the main drivers cannot load. this is why you get these errors

Is it possible that you have Windows 10 AU with secure boot enabled ?

After a update I get a notification. But it is not on the rightcornewere normally the notifications will pop-up. But it is centrealised on the ride side. See last picture. 

Yes this is correct and new for V12.

In this position there are no overlaps with other application- and windows notifications.

thanks

Yes, I use A fresh copy. I had no good experience after upgrading. But for now I solved the problem. I had enabled Secure boot in BIOS. After disabling secure boot everything worked fine! ^_^

The position of the notification is new for me. I like that it is center screen instead of rightdown corner. You can't overlook it when it pops-up :D

That's unfortunately. We got reports back from various other users though with the same issue that it is working correctly now. So I am going to close this issue as solved :)