Pars

CLOSED Drag & Drop and Submit a suspicious file (Quarantine) - EIS 12 BETA

Hi,

1. In the past, We could add files to the quarantine directly by drag and drop.

2. In the past, We could send suspicious file from quarantine for analyze. (Submitted column is available yet)

Thank You

Hi Pars, PC reset,

if you open the Quarantine screen you are able to drag and drop any file into the Quarantine. Doesn't this work for you ?

In V12 it is possible to send files that were put in Quarantine by detection only (False detection button)

You can upload suspicious files via the support panel option instead or send them on our website.

Hi Pars, PC reset,

if you open the Quarantine screen you are able to drag and drop any file into the Quarantine. Doesn't this work for you ?

In V12 it is possible to send files that were put in Quarantine by detection only (False detection button)

You can upload suspicious files via the support panel option instead or send them on our website.

Hi Frank,

I do a test for drag and drop again and it is work now. (it was not work last night for me)

for Submit a suspicious file, support panel option open my browser and go to website. How I can send suspicious files directly by EIS, without visit the site?

Thank You!

Hi Pars,

How I can send suspicious files directly by EIS, without visit the site?

That is not supported anymore in V12. You can only sent suspicious files to Emsisoft by going to that webpage through the support panel.

Thanks