ARMOUR

CLOSED Inability Emsisoft Internet Security to disable Windows Defender windows 10.14393.187

Emsisoft Internet Security:

In Windows 10 14393.187 version can not disable windows defender.

And for both windows defender and Emsisoft Internet Security are active.

Please make sure that Emsisoft Internet Security can completely disable windows defender to make the taskbar icon does not appear in the windows Defender.

You should install Emsisoft Internet Security, windows defender completely disabled.

Now both come up with the speed of the system is reduced.

post-44050-0-74731200-1474741904_thumb.png
Download Image

post-44050-0-70868900-1474742326_thumb.png
Download Image

• Upvote 1

Hi,

EAM of EIS never disabled Defender and besides that W10 manages this automatically.

So when you install EAM or EIS, W10 disables the Defender realtime protection, however in W10 UA the Defender Icon will still be visible and Defender will stay partly active (scans)

This behavior cannot be controlled/managed by our software.

Hi,

EAM of EIS never disabled Defender and besides that W10 manages this automatically.

So when you install EAM or EIS, W10 disables the Defender realtime protection, however in W10 UA the Defender Icon will still be visible and Defender will stay partly active (scans)

This behavior cannot be controlled/managed by our software.

I have on several systems that were installed antivirus other than emsisoft IS, I saw Defender windows was completely disabled and its icon in TASKBAR was not observed.
But emsisoft IS inability to otherwise enable Defender windows, is quite obvious.
 Unfortunately, since both are together Defender windows and emsisoft IS loaded at start-up system speed = reduced boot time increases.
Almost all antivirus programs I've tested individually Defender windows, all of which are completely disabled.
Unfortunately, in version 11 products emsisoft IS was faced with this problem.
I thought in version 12 emsisoft IS the problem is resolved, but the problem still persist.
with respect

The Windows Security Center manages Windows Defender. No one's AV disables Defender. MS has made is so that Defender cannot be completely disabled, only the real-time components are disabled by the Windows Security Center.

I have 2 systems that were upgraded to Windows 10 AU. Sometimes the Windows Defender icon is present in the taskbar and sometimes it is not. Again, we do not disable Defender and neither does anyone else. MS will not permit it. Defender is managed by the Windows Security Center.

Once again Windows Defender is managed by the Windows Security Center. Regardless of what your screenshot shows Trend Micro did not disable Windows Defender.

see this pic :

http://up.vbiran.ir/uploads/28349147524348039056_1.png

28349147524348039056_1.png

Many reputable antivirus perfect sound in Windows 10 RS can disable Windows Defender.
The Windows Defender icon in the taskbar not see.
The processes related to Windows Defender is no process.
Unfortunately, your antivirus EMSISOFT rather than ineffectively trying to fix it in this case accept and cope, it's difficult to justify.
In the hope that when problems are reported by users of the company in order to resolve the problem quickly cope. And flawless product available text.

Respectfully
  • Upvote 1

We are following the Microsoft guidelines. If other products choose not to do that, that is fine but ultimately their business. Microsoft specifically asks AV vendors not to meddle with Windows Defender as it is supposed to disable itself the moment any other AV becomes active. If it doesn't work for whatever reason on your system, I suggest filing a support request with Microsoft.