Skatman88

Sophos UTM9 Compatibility

Hi all,

I've currently installed and configured Sophos UTM9 on my network and it has an "agent" that can deploy to end devices. Unfortunately this seems to have a compatibility issue with Emsisoft Internet Security. I'd love them to be able to work together, unfortunately it just doesn't want to work and slows computers down to a point where it is unusable.

Has anyone else tried to use these two together? Has anyone else made it work?

If there's anyone from licensing reading this, would it be possible to "suspend" my licenses for a short while so that I can try the Sophos agent and see which one I prefer? My license is up soon anyway and it may well make me decide on whether or not I renew it when the time comes.

Cheers,

Hi Skatman88,

I've just sent you a PM here in the forum regarding suspending your license.

Also, it came to my attention that what my colleague Kevin most likely wanted to point out is that Emsisoft Internet Security and the Sophos product in question both offer a firewall.

Because of this the two programs shouldn't be used together on a system at the same time.