stapp

CLOSED Update slide issue

EAM  Win 7  6762

When update slide appears, if I move my cursor over it when the blue progress bar is moving along the slide, it stops the progress bar and restarts it.

I do not have to click, I just move my cursor onto the slide and it will restart the progress bar as many times as I move the cursor over it.

Orlando ...why?

What is the point of being able to restart the progress bar of the update slide over and over and over again??

I also think that the default time of the update notifications must be shorter like 8 seconds or even 5 seconds instead of 10. Now when i'm reading an article I don't like to wait 10 seconds for disapearing of the notification.

I know you can change the time of showing notifications. But it is only a update notification and that should be a short massage.

What is your opinion stapp?

Hi Stapp,

As PC reset already mentioned, we did this to give the user the ability to reset countdown and then more time to read the notification descritption. We did this also in V11, where fading process was restarted when mouse was hover the notification.

I also think that the default time of the update notifications must be shorter like 8 seconds or even 5 seconds instead of 10. Now when i'm reading an article I don't like to wait 10 seconds for disapearing of the notification.

Thanks for this, i forwarded your feedback to our internal processes.

Orlando