SHvFl

CLOSED Suggestion about permission page

Is it possible to have a button to remove or select all permissions of a user depending on current status? Will help users with multiple accounts that only want the admin to control the application. 

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong forum for suggestions.

Hi SHvFL,

Thanks for your feedback, but i'm not sure what you are asking.

If you go to Settings / Permissions, you first select the user for whom you want to set permissions, then you define the required permissions for that user,and ready you are.

Permissions only are applied for user accounts, not for local/domain admin accounts.

If you want to block the UI for admins too, you can set the master password.

What do you try to achieve ?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi SHvFL,

Thanks for your feedback, but i'm not sure what you are asking.

If you go to Settings / Permissions, you first select the user for whom you want to set permissions, then you define the required permissions for that user,and ready you are.

Permissions only are applied for user accounts, not for local/domain admin accounts.

If you want to block the UI for admins too, you can set the master password.

What do you try to achieve ?

Thanks

Each user has lots of permissions. I want a button that when clicked it removes all permissions. So instead of clicking 16 times per user to remove all permissions i click once.

tgsYntE.png

I see.

For home users it is quite unusual to have 2+ accounts on 1 pc, so it's a 1 time setup. I see no need to add such a button.

It's advised to always have the following permissions enabled to let Emsisoft Anti-Malware function correctly:

- View main window

- Quarantine detected objects

For business users we offer the free Emsisoft Enterprise Console where you can remotely manage Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I see.

For home users it is quite unusual to have 2+ accounts on 1 pc, so it's a 1 time setup. I see no need to add such a button.

It's advised to always have the following permissions enabled to let Emsisoft Anti-Malware function correctly:

- View main window

- Quarantine detected objects

For business users we offer the free Emsisoft Enterprise Console where you can remotely manage Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Thanks

Ok no worries. Take care.