Alexander

CLOSED Emsisoft Anti-Malware 12 Beta Crash Dump Datei

Hi Alexander,

Could you please tell us which problem did you experience? We will check the log as soon as we have some information about what happened.

Thank you,

Orlando

Hi Alexander,

Unfortunately we have to know the issues connected to our program before start looking at your dump. Could you please tell us what problems did you see? Any errors or procedures you did?

Thanks,

Orlando

Alexander,

We need more information about the problem to investigate on your logs. Are you able to tell us which is the problem? Or what did you do before it? Is it a crash of application or?

If you are more confortable to speak in german, please feel free to do so.

Thank you,

Orlando

Hi Orlando

Okay thank you very much. I don`t now what i make it by the crash dump created

I will check it and I will wait for it when I get the Crash again and I will give you my feedback of this okay

With best Regards
Mops21

Alexander, we are not understanding what is your problem here. Could you please write in your native language (i suppose german)? Because we can't check your logs if we don't know how to look at.

Thanks,

Orlando

Okay dann Versuche ich das mal in der deutschen Sprache.

Kann das sein das ich den Crashdumpdatei bekomme wenn ich EAM nach Updates suche und diese dann installiere das dadurch dann die Crashdumpdatei erstellt wird

MfG

Mops21

Hi Alexander,

With the help of my collegue we understand you had problems during updates. Lately this day I saw something like what you described, It seems that this problem cames when switching from v11 to v12 and sits in v11, so we can't do anything now. I added a ticket in our tracker and we will fix soon.

Thanks,

Orlando

Hi Alexander,

We discovered that this problem sits in the old V11 and fixed in V12, so we cannot fix it in V11 as it would be useless. Please let me know if you experience it again.

Orlando

Hi Orlando

Thank you very much for your info. Can you say with this Version have you fix it any Number of the Version from 12

With best Regards

Mops21

As said, this bug sits in v11 and happens rarely when updating to v12. V12 has this fix and you should not experience same thing.

Orlando