Sign in to follow this  
Jeff22

Installation Failed

Hi

I tryed to install the newest version v12 i uninstalled v11 and received an error that one of the protection module did not properly start

i tryed to uninstall everything and to use Emsiclean.exe but i still get the error. windows 7 X64

My understanding is that this is only happening with new installations of version 12 of Emsisoft Internet Security. It might be possible to install version 11 and allow it to upgrade to version 12, and thus bypass the issue.

You should be able to get the most recent version of Emsisoft Internet Security 11 from FileHippo at this link (the download will start automatically shortly after clicking the link) (edit: link is for wrong product). Please be sure to disconnect your Internet before installing it in order to prevent it from updating to version 12 before the installation is finished. Once installed and working, you can reconnect your Internet and allow the update to take place.