nakugaka

emsisoft internet security a2hook64.dll problems after update

hi i will make this sort

oaydrt.jpg

emsisoft internet security updated earlyer today and after that the script extender i use for fallout 4 because of mods wont start anymore 

the schreenshot clearly shows a2hooks64.dll as the culprid what is made by you guys and also it is the only thing that changed on my system today so yea 

im kinda frigen pistoff now -_- so plz look into this because i hope this isnt on purpose

yea i just uninstalled emsisoft internet security and geuss what no problems anymore so yea fix this problem -_- 

if you guys need more info just ask and i will provide it

more info

24wh7x1.jpg

8yxnc0.jpg

Can confirm problem - with Office 2016 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ...). We and our customer useing Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Just reported this in German forum.

If you need additional informations please contact me.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: WINWORD.EXE, Version: 16.0.7466.2038, Zeitstempel: 0x58164623
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: a2hooks32.dll, Version: 10.0.0.216, Zeitstempel: 0x582b048f
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000b4e3
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1428
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d24045c5edfa3f
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\WINWORD.EXE
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\PROGRAM FILES\EMSISOFT ANTI-MALWARE\a2hooks32.dll
Berichtskennung: 193b4b77-ac39-11e6-9b48-0023542525a3
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: 

Hello,

we are aware of this issue and our developers are working on it. The fix will be released soon as possible.

Currently you can only avoid the crash if you add a behavior blocker exclusion for the Winword.exe or f4se_loader.exe. You can add this exclusion in the section Settings subsection Exclusions -> Exclude from monitoring -> Add program.

Be aware! This can be a security risk!

ah thx good to remember next time this happens i did try to disable the behavior blocker completely but that didn't disable the  a2hook64.dll process

sadly this problems happens a lot for me with a certain type of old japanese game that uses a old engine but thx for the info and i hope the problem that affected f4se and the office packet the other person mentioned is resolved soon ^^