Delta

Automatic Update

Something weird is going on with my version of EAM approximately 3 days ago the automatic updates stopped for the time being I've been manually doing it but i would like to know how to fix this error. I have attached a screenshot of the logs. My system is a Lenovo 305 ideapad running Windows 10 home - default install - ie not updated to anniversary. 

post-33240-0-41732200-1480181106_thumb.png
Download Image

Some users have reported an issue with fullscreen applications (fullscreen videos, games, etc) causing automatic updates to stop on Windows 10. Could that be the case for you as well?

If you're not sure, you can right-click on your Start button, go to Shut down or sign out, and select Restart. If it is the issue caused by running a fullscreen application, then this should clear it until a fullscreen application causes it to start again.

Found the issue its not eam, it was my router I changed my cable to a different port after an outage and restarted everything the auto updates are now working again :)