ShelbyYMCA

Numecod Crypted - Decrypter doesnt work!

Hello!  I seem to have contracted a variant of the Numecod ransomware (As identified by Ransomware ID). I downloaded the decrypter tool and dropped two identical filed (One .crypted and the other not) onto the tool - but the decrypter gave the error message in the attached screenshot.

post-44557-0-39868600-1480783496_thumb.png
Download Image

I am attaching the EEK, FRST, and Addition logs.  This malware had ".crypted" a ton of files on this YMCA machine compromising TONS of important membership files.  PLEASE HELP!

Scan_161203-105043.txt

EDIT: FOR SOME REASON THE POST UPLOAD TOOL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO ATTACH FRST.txt or Addition.txt - when I click "attach this file" browse button disappears but nothing seems to happen - no error message but the file never shows to the list.

Hello,

The support forums have been under a DDoS attack, which has affected posting and attaching files. The worst of it seems to be over. Go ahead and try attaching your logs again.

Thread Closed

Reason: Lack of Response

PM either Kevin, Elise, or Arthur to have this thread reopened.

All posters requesting Malware Removal assistance are required to follow all procedures in the thread titled START HERE if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread.