maniac2003

MyEmsisoft portal mugshots

Hi,

Testing out EMS with a few days left.

I've let EMS take a mugshut when entering multiple wrong passwords. It should be send to my Emsisoft account but I can't find it anywhere.

When entering I see my device:

W3BkwW8.png

When clicking on it to see the details the whole page is just grey with the menu on the left:

EqMTwQV.png

Is that normal?

Where are the mugshots stored?

Browser: Chrome 54.0.2840.99 m (x64) >> now updating to the latest version

Dear maniac2003,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Please click directly on the entry for your "Nexus 6P" visible in the screenshot, then click "Anti-theft" at the upper right corner - the screenshots should appear at the right.

If I can assist any further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dear Thomas,

On my smartphone I can see the options you mean "Dashboard - Protection - Anti-Theft" but when I go to the page on my desktop those options are not there.

Running the latest Chrome (Adguard does not detect any ads and Ghostery only stopped Google Analytics and Facebook Connect).

Dear maniac2003,

I'm sorry for my late reply to you, unforeseeable I was not able to treat my email request earlier.

On my smartphone I can see the options you mean "Dashboard - Protection - Anti-Theft" but when I go to the page on my desktop those options are not there.

If you visit the spot on your smartphones browser and click "Anti-Theft" do you see the photos taken?

Could you might send me a screenshot which shows how it looks when you open the web portal in your browser and navigate to the spot? Are the entries simply missing?On my smartphone I can see the options you mean "Dashboard - Protection - Anti-Theft" but when I go to the page on my desktop those options are not there.

I've tried with Chrome (latest version but no AdGuard and Ghostery) and the menu entries appear here. Could you might also try temporarily disabling these extensions if you've not tried already?

Sorry for my late reply Thomas.

Yes on my mobile I was able to see the photo's taken.
I've disabled Adguard and Ghostery for the Emisoft page. Unfortunately I can't see the photo's anymore because my trail has ended in the meantime.

Sorry :(

Hello Thomas,

Thanks! I've activated the key.

I can confirm that with Ghostery off the tabs (Dashboard - Protection - Anti-theft) is shown.
Weird thing is: when I turn Ghostery on, I still see the tabs after re-loading. :blink:

I'll do a re-test this weekend.

Hi maniac2003,

Thank you for testing and for your report here.

I'll let our developers know about the incompatibility, maybe something can be done.

However, I'm glad the tabs appeared for you as well now :)

If I can assist please do not hesitate to contact me.