c4th

Emsisoft did not find any malware. But Viztec is telling me my computer is full of torjan malware

I don't know who to trust. Me outlook is unable to load a new account. And I called outlook support. Which was Viztec?? And they said my computer was full of Trojan malware. I loaded emsisoft and did  scan but it did not find anything

Hello,

Where exactly did you find contact details for Outlook support? There are a lot of scams out there that pretend to be from trusted companies and in fact only try to get money from you.

An Outlook problem does not mean you have malware, it can have a lot of other causes as well.

I was on the phone with COGECO trying to get help adding an email account to my Outlook that was not working.

They suggested i call outlook.  & gave me a number that he said he got from the net?

I think it was a scam.  Tried to get me to give him 199$ and let him have access to my system for 2 hrs

Question is what should i do now?  

I want to make sure my system is safe and clear of trojan/hacker malware & I also need to get outlook working!! - my original issue

I recommend following the instructions at this link to get logs and post a topic in this section of our forums with the logs attached so that one of our malware removal experts can look over them, and verify if your computer is clean.