JoeyBags

Help, my PC is infected!

I was able to find a file that was not encrypted and I was able to decrypt all files. it said RSA-1024 but really was 2048. Your tool is working as we speak. Thank you very much.

That is the hardest problem finding the identical unencryted file, but once you do. Its home free. I will create a YouTube video on how to do this and boost your downloads! Nice job!

You will also need to do the following:

Copy the below code to Notepad; Save As fixlist.txt to your Desktop.

HKU\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1614895754-682003330-1006\...\Run: [Crypted] => C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\temp\a.txt [1361 2016-12-23] () <===== ATTENTION
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1614895754-682003330-1006\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer: Restriction <======= ATTENTION
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\temp\a.txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\temp\GURB.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\Local Settings\temp\GURF.exe

Close Notepad.

NOTE: It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.

If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.

The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Note: If the tool warns you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

Thread Closed

Reason: Lack of Response

PM either Kevin, Elise, or Arthur to have this thread reopened.

All posters requesting Malware Removal assistance are required to follow all procedures in the thread titled START HERE if you don't we are just going to send you back to this thread.