appContainer

slopes

As I understand it the Behavior Blocker doesn't work with Edge, because it can't inject its DLL file into a process that is running in an AppContainer. The Surf Protection uses the same underlying technology as the Behavior Blocker in order to function, which is why it also fails to work with Edge. Since The Behavior Blocker is irrelevant with Edge (an application from Microsoft would be allowed automatically), the only real issue you have is the lack of Surf Protection.

As for turning off AppContainer for Edge, I think you have to turn off Protected Mode, however I'm not finding instructions on how to do it (it could simply be getting confused with Internet Explorer related info). Doing so would reduce the security of Edge, which may end up being worse than not having the Surf Protection, so it might be best to rely on browser add-ons to provide the malicious website blocking. Adblock Plus (and possibly Adblock) should have malware filter lists, presumably from places like MDL (Malware Domain List) and Malware Domains.

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

I know our developers had been working on a way around the issues with injecting DLL files into applications running in an AppContainer, so it's possible that they managed to get that working and simply didn't tell me. ;)

I enabled the appcontainer flag on Chrome. The addons crashed. So, it appears the "issue" isn't solved yet. 

It appears, Edge works fine(surf protection is functional) but Chrome with appcontainer enabled causes crashes.

Either way, since you just said the developers are working on it then it probably just a matter of time. No biggie

Our developers probably found a way to get the Surf Protection working with Edge without implementing more generalized support for AppContainers. I know they've been able to get the Surf Protection working with Egde in the past as well, however Google Chrome is a very different beast, and the issue with Chrome and AppContainer may take a little more time to sort out.