brihy1

Error code:0

Hi brihy1,

Thank you for contacting our support.

Please excuse the circumstances. A screenshot showing the error message would be great.

Also, please open the main menu of Emsisoft Mobile Security, choose "Malware Scanner" and disable the option "Scan Storage" there, then please run a further scan. Does it work now?

Please could you let us know the following information:
   1. The model and manufacturer of the device
   2. The Android version used
   3. The version of Emsisoft Mobile Security installed (Can be found in the menu under "About")
   4. Is there any other security solution installed on the device?
   5. a) Please open the settings of your mobile device and choose "Security settings".
      b) Is Emsisoft Mobile Security listed and enabled as "Device Administrator“ there?

I disabled scan storage and it worked.Not sure how to take screen shot(its a red box with that error code:0 in it)

1. Motorola xt1254 turbo

2. 6.0.1

3. 3.0.1

4. adguard(not enabled at time of scan)

5. ems is device admin.

Hello brihy1,

Thank you for your reply with the information.

I'll pass it to our mobile developers and come back with feedback as soon as I know more.

Im able to run a normal scan with scan storage selected now,maybe was something with querying the server at the time?But all is fine as of now.

Hi brihy1,

Thank you for your feedback.

Exactly, our developers let me know the error appeared due to unexpected maintenance on our servers and all should work well again.

There was a short period at that time where we had to perform a security update on our servers. I'm sorry for the circumstances, though glad to hear all works as intended again.

If I can assist any further please just let me know.