Buongiorno,

Sfortunatamente crypt0l0cker non è decriptabile gratuitamente. Alcuni utenti hanno avuto fortuna pagando l'assistenza di Dr Web. Qui i termini e le condizioni di Dr. Web (11/25/15): assistenza gratuita nella decriptazione dei file criptati durante l'utilizzo di Dr.Web al momento dell'infezione.

... il servizio di decriptazione è gratuito solo per gli utenti dotati di una versione completa di Dr.Web, l'unica l'imitazione è che l'acquisto deve essere stato fatto prima dell'infezione e non dopo. Se non disponi di una licenza per i prodotti Dr.Web dovrai pagare per questi servizi.

Cordialmente,
Sarah

Dear Sarah

My files have been infected and encrypted by Crypt0L0cker. Please can you help me? Unfortunately I am not able to read or understand Italian (?) - apologies.

These are mostly work files so am pretty desperate and will be most grateful for help. Am not very tech-savvy either.

Kind regards

Penelope

Hi Penelope,

Here is the English translation for you:

Unfortunately, crypt0l0cker is not decryptable for free. Some users have had luck with paying Dr Web to assist them with file decryption. Here is the updated policy from Dr.Web (11/25/15): Free file decryption assistance only for PCs protected by Dr.Web at the moment of infection.

... free decryption services are only available for owners of active Dr.Web commercial licenses, the only amendment now being that the license must have been purchased before, not after the infection has been caused by encryption ransomware. If you're not a licensed user for a Dr.Web product you will have to pay for their services.

Let us know if you have any success.

As a note, Emsisoft Anti-Malware would have prevented your system from being compromised and encrypted in the first place. So if you appreciate our support, why not do yourself and your files a favour and check our product out, and consider buying it.

Regards,

Sarah

hi!
i am from austria and got the cryptolocker virus - ransomware ID, i am afraid...but the crypto sheriff also doesn't work on the internet browsers...
i really need your help...

as attachment - i send you the crypted file and also the uncrypted
the extensions are randomized and 6 signs long...each jpg has another extension...can you tell me, if i can decrypt my files and which tool i should need therefore? kaspersky rhanno, tesladecoder, etc. didn'T work...
thanks a lot
**removed email address to avoid spamming~stapp

P1260292.JPG.edapiz

P1260292.JPG
Download Image

Hi karnerjo,

Unfortunately, crypt0l0cker is not decryptable for free. Some users have had luck with paying Dr Web to assist them with file decryption. Here is the updated policy from Dr.Web (11/25/15): Free file decryption assistance only for PCs protected by Dr.Web at the moment of infection.

... free decryption services are only available for owners of active Dr.Web commercial licenses, the only amendment now being that the license must have been purchased before, not after the infection has been caused by encryption ransomware. If you're not a licensed user for a Dr.Web product you will have to pay for their services.

Let us know if you have any success.

As a note, Emsisoft Anti-Malware would have prevented your system from being compromised and encrypted in the first place. So if you appreciate our support, why not do yourself and your files a favour and check our product out, and consider buying it.

Regards,

Sarah

hello I got the same problem.

when you say it's not for free what is the process if I want de decrypt my file and pay? I am really desperate all my life is in those file

Hi prig22,

See my post above. You have to click on submit a request to Doctor Web's support service and fill that in.

Regards,

Sarah