LandLord323

Help, files encrypted with [email protected]

Stressed here.. all my files have be hacked they are now <filename>.[[email protected]].wallet  

I have not gotten any notifications of randsom yet.. but have removed the pc from the network and tracking down the issue..   The files it corrupted were up on a server i have.  I have since removed that from network.  

This file server has all my files, and pictures and documents.  Yea.. I started to make a back at Christmas.. but life got ahead of me...

PLEASE PLEASE, if someone could help me.

Hi LandLord323,

Unfortunately, we can't decrypt your files for free. I suggest either making sure you change the RDP password to be more secure or disabling it if you do not use it as that is how they get access.

Regards,

Sarah

• Upvote 2

Sarah, i have been scratching my head and looking to see how it came in,   One thing i use is TeamViewer, is this the possible way it came in?  

Are you able to decryt the files?  Contact me directly to discuss recovery of the files, please.

Hi LandLord323,

It's possible. You can check if RDP is enabled here (the box will be checked) or if someone has accessed your system over TeamViewer here.

We cannot decrypt your files, unfortunately.

Regards,

Sarah

• Upvote 1