Stjepan

Hips or sandbox in your product

Good evening. I used Emsisoft security suite for a long time but when you remove Hips I started to use Cis because it has Hips and it is free with I would say at least same quality as Emsisoft, only weak is their antivirus.. Your product is awesome but I think that strongest part in your product was Hips and for unknown reason it was removed. Many of you would say, many people don't know how to use it and answering to Hips questions but your duty was to improve product and put clear question that anyone knows how to answer when Hips question occured instead removing most important thing in your product?!. Emsisoft has fantastic antivirus definitions (better then Cis), firewall is great but bihevioral blocker isn't good replacement because it doesn't give you same level of security. Have you in plan to put Hips back and when? If you do this I would really pleased to buy your product again, it will be strongest security suite on the market because all layers of protection are brilliant. If not, maybe adding sandbox in Eis when unknown program would be sandboxed and analyzed in virtual enviroment? Thank you.. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Stjepan said:

Have you in plan to put Hips back and when?

I don't expect that we will be adding HIPS to EIS at any point in the near future. HIPS asks questions it doesn't need to. Our Behavior Blocker provides the same amount of protection against real-world malware as HIPS, but with vastly fewer alerts.

Thank you for your answer. I write here because I don't want to open new topic. I decide to buy license for EIS and when I go to store and choose EIS and want to click next on green box, it doesn't react. I tried in Mozilla, Chrome but it is the same thing. I use Adguard, tried to deactivate it but doesn't help. Where is the problem?

Please download the batch file at this link, open it, and double-click on the "Traceroute_Emsisoft_Online_Store" file that it shows you when it opens. This will run a traceroute to our online store, and save a log on your desktop named "Emsisoft_Traceroute_Store_Log". Once it is done saving the log, you can attach the log to a reply for me to review.

• Upvote 1